Assistive Technology to Promote Maximum Independence
The Center for Rehabilitation Technology (CRT) is a 28-year strong nationally recognized center dedicated to the innovative and interdisciplinary application of technology to assist people with physical disabilities to increase their independence. CRT’s team members are specialists in a wide range of assistive technologies and excel in working with clients who may have multiple and/or severe disabilities that may need an integrated approach to best meet multiple technology needs.
Our clinical services include:
- Seating and Wheeled Mobility
- Environmental Controls (EADLs): phone, TV, bed, gaming, alert, lights…
- Computer Access
- Augmentative Communications
- Assistive Technology for Schools
- Rehabilitation Engineering, Fabrication and Custom Solutions
- Job Accommodations and Ergonomics
Clients of any age and disability can be referred to CRT. Anyone can make the referral, such as a physician, family member, case manager, teacher, caregiver, and of course, the client themselves. To start the process, either:
Call the Center at 845-786-4123 to complete an initial intake describing the client’s needs.
Print and complete the CRT Intake Form and send it via FAX to: 845-786-4951.